Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Job!

Well, starting on March 1st, I'll be starting a new position at work. I'll be an Ops Manager. Basically, I'll be supervisor full-time for the next 3mths. It's a term position and I'm hoping that it will pan out into something more permanent, but who knows!

Not a whole lot else going on... I've pretty much finished the basement drywall. I have it even tapped & plaster on the walls, but I'm not the one who did it! I'm not that talented! Olivia is starting a new daycare next week. She's going to love it I think! We've been introducing her slowly this week & so far so good! She is really growing up quickly!

Also, I've decided to start my business again. I'll be selling knick knacks starting just with catalogs at work & maybe I'll be starting a website again. I do have to come up with another name as Allison said, it doesn't really fit my business...

Well I've got to do some more fixup's around the house...

'til next time!

No comments: