Sunday, July 19, 2009

What a difference!

What a difference!

I've been going to Forever Healthy in Riverview for the last few weeks & I can't explain it, but I'm getting really good results. They start with the basic stuff; which includes milk & milk products, and it seems to work. 

I've had issues with milk in the past & it's seriously all clear now. I am feeling better & also drinking lots of milk. I couldn't believe it! Ik know that I would certainly recommend it to anyone who has any type of issues with health.

Allison & I have also started eating & distributing healthy chocolate. Although I haven't noticed a huge difference, I am noticing that I am less hungry and I'm hoping to start seeing results shortly. We are doing a presentation on July 23rd at the press club & we are hoping to bring this to as many people as we can. Allison & I really do think that this is a great product & can change people's lives. My mother-in-law has seen some success with the chocolate so far. She has started to cut down on some of her medication & she is no longer seeing a need to take her Fybro medication.

I think that's awesome! Although I don't have any of those issues, I am looking more for the preventive side of the chocolate.

Check out our website for more info!! www.ieatchocolate.ca

Work side of life is going good. Summer vacations have started & I have the privilege of working nights instead of day shifts if the night manager is missing. As a manager, it makes great sense, but it certainly puts a damper on family life, especially since I'm working all weekends in the month of July.

We are also having a yard sale next weekend! Can't wait. Kinda like making money & I'm hoping to maybe try to draw new business - chocolate business. 

Other then that, there's not a whole lot else going on. 

'til next time!

No comments: