Tuesday, October 05, 2010

How Long has it been anyways?

Wow, it has been a really long time since I've posted something on my blog. So, where do I start? So many things have happened since I last updated, that I really don't know where to start.

The first is that our family has moved from Dieppe to Riverview. We purchased a new house in April & we are loving every minute of it. We purchased in a new subdivision and almost all the homes have been sold.

Here is our new house :



What else is new?

Well, I'm really disappointed in the election outcome. I know that I'm only 1 vote, but my 1 vote didn't make any difference at all!

The promises that now Honorable Mr Alward is really bothering me as there is no attached price tag on the final cost. The first thing that comes to my mind is the return of free Ambulances.... Not only will it cost the government Millions of Dollars a year, it will also put our billing department out of work. That would mean that people would be going on EI; which in turn is costing more money...  The other cost that worries me is the fact that he's promised to freeze property taxes for seniors. Again, Millions of Dollars gone!

Other then that, not a whole lot else has been going on. I'm trying to get into the Riverview Fire Department; however, I have yet to get a call. I now have a contact name which I should really follow up on; however, I seem to be the king of procrastination – just look at my blog!

I do have to admit that life in Riverview is treating me pretty well. Olivia appears to love her new area as well. We are always playing outside and there are tons of kids in the area. It's hard to believe that O will be starting school in the fall of 2011.... SCARY!

Well, I've best be going. I have to finish installing my central vac! Best invention ever!

'til next time!

No comments: